Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy uk
Professional Hypnotherapy Training Courses in the UK
The Diploma Solution-Focused Hypnosis
If you have done much research on UK-based hypnotherapy training, you may well have come across Uncommon Knowledge already. The field-leading Uncommon Knowledge training syllabus includes all of the following topics;
- 3 real clients in supervised sessions
- Written feedback on your performance
- Highly organised course structure with full-time admin support
- Systems for smoking cessation, weight management, phobia and PTSD removal, depression treatment, panic attacks and addictions
- Practice management and practice building strategies.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques
- Indirect, conversational Ericksonian hypnosis from the people who created the Hypnosis Unwrapped DVD
- Pain control including working with IBS and Migraines
- Working with habits and fears including phobias, nail biting etc
- Confidence and self-esteem issues
This list only covers a small
percentage of topics covered within the diploma.
For a full prospectus see:
Uncommon Knowledge Hypnotherapy Course Details
How Hypnotherapy Works...